Vacant Housing Registration

In accordance with Chapter 520 of the Overland City Code, homes which have property maintenance violations and have been vacant for at least six (6) months must register with the Office of the City Clerk with a $200 fee.  Registration is required every six (6) months the home remains vacant with property maintenance violations.

To determine if your home has property maintenance violations, please contact the Department of Community Development at (314) 428-4677.

To register your vacant home, please complete the Vacant Housing Registration Form and remit the $200 fee, payable to the City of Overland at the address listed below.