News Flash


Posted on: July 29, 2022

Report Your Flood Damage - 211 (United Way)

The City is encouraging any resident who has experienced flood damage to their home or vehicles due to the recent storms, to call 211 (United Way) or visit to fill out a disaster intake form. Once the form is completed, one of their team members will be in touch to process your information. This information will be also be utilized by the  St. Louis County Office of Emergency Management to prepare a request for a Federal Disaster Declaration for the region. 

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email