Purchasing Permits:You may purchase fishing permits:
- Over the counter from any permit vendor.
- By telephone at 800-392-4115. Use your credit card, and pay a $2 surcharge. Allow 10 days for delivery of your permits.
- Online using the e-Permits System at mdc.mo.gov/epermits. Use your credit card, and pay a $1 surcharge. Print your permit at home and have it in hand immediately.
METHOD OF FISHING:
¨ Pole & Line Only.
¨ Only flies and artificial lures may be used when fishing catch & release, November till January.
¨ From February till October, you may use legal bait. *Please remove all discarded tackle equipment in or around the lake upon leaving the Park Premises. All unused equipment may be thrown away in nearby trash cans. Thank you for your help in protecting our wildlife animals in the park.*
NOVEMBER TILL JANUARY
* Catch & Release ONLY. You Must have a valid Missouri Fishing Permit.
* The Lake is stocked in early November with trout.
* All trout must be released unharmed immediately after being caught.
FEBRUARY TILL OCTOBER
* Catch & Keep. You Must have a valid fishing permit and trout permit in order to keep trout. A Daily limit of 4 trout per day may caught and kept from February till October.
For more information about LIVE BAIT, FISHING PERMITS, NON-GAME FISH, AND ADDITIONAL GENERAL FISHING REGULATIONS, Please click on the Missouri Department of Conservation Link at: https://huntfish.mdc.mo.gov/fishing/regulations