Woodson Road Dog Park - 1655 Woodson Road
The City of Overland Woodson Road Dog Park is a fenced area located off of Woodson Road and is south of Page Avenue where dogs may run and play without a leash. The dog park is divided into 3 sections: one section is for small dogs less than 30lbs, one section is for large dogs more than 30lbs and the third section is for maintenance. Signs will be posted on gate entrances marking which areas are open to use. The Dog Park is open to Overland residents as well as non-residents who are registered members of the Dog Park. Use of a dog play area shall be subject to rules and regulations established by the City Council to promote the health, safety and welfare of the dog park area users and the general public.
Annual Membership Fee Schedule (These memberships are good for one year)
• Resident annual fee for first dog = $25
• Resident annual fee for up to two additional dogs = $10 each dog
• Resident Replacement Dog Tag = $5 each
• Non-resident annual fee for first dog= $35
• Non-resident annual fee for up to two additional dogs = $10 each dog
Please Note: The City Council may limit the number of non-resident dog licenses issued in order to promote the health, safety and welfare of dog play area users and the general public.
In an effort to protect our members, the following guidelines will be instituted for those using the Dog Park;
Annual memberships may be purchased at The Overland City Hall during normal business hours. Memberships are good for one year – expiring on May 31st annually. Memberships will not be pro-rated. Membership fees may be paid by cash, check, MasterCard or Visa. Please be prepared to provide the following when registering:
• Completion of the Member Registration Form as well as the release of Liability Form and COVID Waiver
• Proof of Dog Owner’s Residency (i.e. Driver’s License, State ID, Unpaid Utility Bill, etc)
• Current spay/neuter documentation for all dogs to be registered
• Current Rabies vaccination documentation for all dogs to be registered
• Current Bordetella vaccination documentation for all dogs to be registered
• Current DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, and Parainfluenza) vaccination documentation for all dogs to be registered.
• Residents Only: Current Annual Dog License is required by City Ordinance: Section 215.150.
• Payment for use of the dog park must be made at time of registration